Monday 15 July 2013

Baby in a Bowl

I have a project in the works, but it takes so dang long to complete projects when you work on them outside and you feel like you are in an oven.  Where I live it gets HOT!!!  Like over 110 degrees hot.  So I try not to spend any unnecessary time outside (wouldn't you?!).  Most of the time I get my work done at night, but some days I am so exhausted from chasing my daughter around that I just don't want to sand furniture.  That isn't my favorite way to wind down at night :).  So, long story short, this project is taking f.o.r.e.v.e.r!  

While we wait, I wanted to share a quick picture with you all.  This is my little muchkin.  She has got to have one of the goofiest personalities, ever!  I quickly snapped this picture one day while she was watching tv.  Sometimes you just need to watch tv in only a diaper, and in a bowl...  At least she sees it that way.  I prefer the couch.
  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...