Monday 25 November 2013

"Tis the Season... for Christmas Cards!

Christmas is by far one of my favorite holidays.  It's hard to resist any holiday that has such awesome decorations and yummy food.  Even more then that though, I love how people seem happier, and are more willing to help one another.   It's awesome!

This year, I have been lucky enough to be able to help others spread their own holiday cheer by creating their own custom Christmas Card designs.  These have been some of my favorite projects to date!  I love what I do, and I am excited to be able to share it with others!  

 Here are just a few examples of some designs available.




You can find these cards (and more!) at Puddle Design on Etsy.  If you don't see something you like, I would love to create a custom design for you, just like this one:


(Photos have been blurred for client protection.)


Have questions?  You can always email me at puddledesigns@gmail.com.  I'd love to answer any questions you may have!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...