Thursday 11 December 2014

November

I was able to visit my family in Utah in November!  Of course it was awesome, but I forgot about my crafting resolution until we were just about to leave.  So, I quickly grabbed a couple cards, some paper, and some stickers, and away we went.  I needed to make 2 cards while we were there, with very limited supplies.  Here's what I came up with:

 It's amazing what you can put together with stickers, paper, glue and scissors.  No fancy stuff needed!


  My nephew is a Minion addict!  So, I knew that I needed to make a Minion card for him.  I think this Minion's name is Bob, or is it Dave?  I have no idea, but my nephew sure did! 
(All shapes completely cut by hand.)


Now, on to December cards!  I only have one birthday card to make in December, so I am pretty much done!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...