Friday 6 February 2015

All You Need is Love



Whether Valentine's Day is your favorite holiday, or you would rather refer to it as "Single Awareness Day", there is one thing that is true for everyone: All you need is love!  Can you imagine what the world would be like if we just simply loved each other? 

You can love your spouse, your parents, your kids, your friends, or your dog, but I believe that it is important to love someone and receive love from someone.  Now, I'm not talking about lust, or sex, or whatever else some people try to replace with love.  I'm talking about the true love that you would walk through fire for.  Love that no simple one night stand can create.

I admit, I am a hopeless romantic, and I may or may not have had a crush on a couple of fictional men (Mr. Darcy *sigh*).  I also believe and know that love is real!  I feel it everyday when my husband looks at me and simply smiles his special gorgeous smile.  I feel it as I play with my children, as I read them stories, as I change their diapers (I do not love this task, but I do it because I love them.)  Love is not easy!  As with anything worth having in life you have to work for it.  You have to fight for it!  But believe me, it is worth the fight.

Anyway, that's my quick two cents.  Enjoy the free printable.  And Happy Valentines Day!

You can find this printable in both 5x7 and 8x10 sizes here.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...