Wednesday 19 February 2014

Yarn Wrapped Letter



Today is a repeat tutorial day!  I love when I am able to re-use an old project idea and make something fun and new with it.

Here is the link to the original tutorial, where I made a 1.5 foot tall twine wrapped letter.  I followed the exact same steps, only changing the size of the letter and the material I used to wrap it in.  Still so easy, and so inexpensive!  The best of both worlds, if you ask me.      

Each letter has been made completely out of scrap cardboard that I had lying around the house.  So the only cost that went into making this letter was for the yarn and felt piece for the flower (totaling about $4!).  I'm in love.  Plus, I found these adorable canvases from Goodwill (yay cheap!) that just add to the overall cuteness.
  



  If you're curious about how I made the simple felt flower, here is a link to the tutorial that I found on Pinterest.


Have you completed this project (or something similar)?  Let me know how it went!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...