Monday 24 February 2014

Tough boys can craft too!

A very important milestone was just reached at our house!  I caught my husband following one of my tutorials!  He He.  I couldn't believe it, so I just had to document.

Here is the tutorial he followed (using coffee and vinegar as a wood stain.)  This is proof as to how easy this tutorial can be!  (He's too busy of a guy to waste time on a super complex crafting idea...)

   


Not to completely knock down his manly-ness, he wasn't really crafting exactly.  He was re-doing a piece of furniture for our son's nursery.  And I have to admit, it looks pretty good!  Here is what the final bookshelf looks like (notice the dark stained legs...):    




Pretty good, huh?  My favorite part is the netting that he used at the bottom of the shelf to hold all the toys.  I never would have thought of that!  Genius!  And oh so cute! 


Have you completed any tutorials from Puddle Designs?  Send me your photos, and I'll feature you in an upcoming blog post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...