Monday 16 June 2014

May Cards

May!!!  We have come to my birthday month!  I'm gonna tell you all a little secret: 27 sounds so much older then 26.  Is that weird?  It's only 1 year for goodness sake!  Some days I still feel like I should still be in high school, but then I remember that I have 3 kids, and I actually have to act like a grown up most of the time.  Life's tough for us big adults :-).

Anyway, sorry that it took me so long to get these May cards posted.  I have been feverishly planning my husband's surprise 30th birthday party (more on that later!), and some things have gotten pushed onto the back burner.  It's a good thing Mother's Day and these birthdays didn't happen at the end of the month, these cards may have not been finished if that were the case.  Dodged a bullet on that one!  

Thanks for following along with me and my New Year's resolution.


 
I am a sucker for all things daisies!

It's a bird!  It's a plane!  No, it's Super Mom!
I really do have the best mom.  Ever!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...