Thursday 3 July 2014

June Cards

We have made it half-way through the year!!  I can't believe that I have been able to stick with my new years resolution this long!  This is a new record for sure.  How are your resolutions coming along?  I am ashamed to admit, but this may be the only one that I have been able to keep.  Usually I forget about them, and slip right back into my comfortable routine.  It's amazing what happens when you are held accountable to other people.  There's my little piece of advice for the day :-)

Anywho...

Here are the June cards.  I love how they turned out!  The card I made for my husband for Father's Day is by far my favorite one to date!


The hubs turned 30 this month!!  I was actually able to keep all my planning for his surprise birthday party a secret, which was kind of a minor miracle.




So, I remember when Pokemon first came out.  Does that make me really old?  I can't believe that it is still huge with the kiddos!  My nephew just turned 7, and he is OBSESSED with Pokemon.  "Gotta Catch 'Em All!"




For my dad.  He's a pretty simple guy, so nothing but a simple card will do.  

Curious about the "R"?  I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and we believe that worthy men are able to hold the Priesthood, which is the power of God here on earth.  Want to learn more?  Visit mormon.org  



I am in LOVE with this card.  Probably because I am head over heals in love with the man that I made it for.  Each hand is the actual tracing of mine and my children's hands.  Yellow for me, pink for my daughter, and blue for our new baby boy.  


Life is SO good!  Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...