Friday 25 July 2014

Disney Couples

Next month my husband and I celebrate our sixth anniversary!  Depending on where you are in your own relationship, you may think that I am still a baby learning the ropes, or a seasoned pro.  Honestly, there are some times that I feel like both (when are you officially not considered a "newly wed" anyway?)  All I know is that I am still head-over-heals in-love with my husband, and that's enough for me.  

Ok, enough with the gushy "newly wed" talk...

Last year we celebrated our anniversary at Disneyland!  That place is truly one of "The Happiest Places on Earth."  I'm a such a kid at heart!  

I created this printable to help us remember how wonderful our time at Disneyland was (as if anyone needs a reminder about how awesome that place is.)  Have I told you how much I love Disneyland yet?


I really believe that everyone's love story is as special and magical as any fairy tale.  So, your name definitely belongs beside all of these Disney couples too!

 


Do you love this lamp as much as I do?
I followed this tutorial when I made it.  Such an easy DIY project!

Thanks for stopping by!

You can purchase your personalized Disney couples printable here at Puddle Design on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...