Saturday 10 August 2013

Dinosaur Printables

Here are some more printables coming your way!

The inspiration behind this design is my cute little nephew Landon (if that wasn't obvious by the name included in the design :) ).  He is now the proud brother of not one, but two little brothers!  I can't believe it!

I know that he has to share a room with one of his brothers now, so I designed these with the idea that he could have his name on one dinosaur, and younger bro could have his name on another.  Plus, what 5 year old little boy does not love dinosaurs.  Am I right?

I hope you like these as much as I do!


The colors of each dinosaur are totally interchangeable.  You can have a pink T-Rex if you wanted!  You also don't need to include any birth information.  You could put a quote there, or stats of the dinosaur, or nothing at all.  The sky's the limit!
  
Love 'em?  Find them at Puddle Design on Etsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...