Saturday 24 August 2013

Personalized Family Subway Art Printable

I just recently had a friend move into a brand new home, and I wanted to create a special design for her and her family.  I am kind of a sucker for printables just because they are so dang easy to print and can easily be made into a special and personalized gift.  That's probably why I make so many of them.  It's a surprise that I don't have my house covered from wall to wall with printables...  I just love em'!

Everything about this design is customizable.  And, let's be totally honest, pretty much everything at Puddle Designs is customizable.  I am very easy going, so if you see a design you like, but there is something about it that you would like changed, all you have to do is ask, and presto!

Anywho, back to this printable.  The colors can be changed, the fonts can be changed, even the words can be changed to better fit your family's personality.  A photo of your family could even be used as a backdrop to the subway art if you like.  So many options!


 

Like it?  You can find it at Puddle Design on Etsy.


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...